To produce a Medical quote EHIM needs the following information to quote our services.
Please note this information must
be received in order to quote. Also, all rates
have the same effective date.
For a NEW Group that is not currently self-funding any portion of their medical
plan, we need::
- A complete description of the group’s current program. Include all
riders, fixed dollar copays, etc.
- Current and / or renewal rates for the plan the group is currently
- Census: Number of Single, Two-Person, Family, Family Continuations):
- Birth date or age.
- All group and suffix numbers (required).
- Renewal Date.
- A complete description of the plan the the group may want to
purchase. Include all riders, fixed dollar copays, etc.
- Rates for all programs chosen and / or quoted.
- Desired Agent Commission ($2.50 PEPM is standard).
If a census is not available, a premium statement may provide enough information. A rate sheet and/or renewal information may be provided in lieu of #2 listed above.
For a “Take-Over” Group that is coming from another Third Party Administrator, we need:
- All of the above information.
- Who is the group’s current TPA?
- What are the current Administration Fees?
- What is the current TPA’s Termination Process?
Please note that unless a change is made to their program, the group savings will be no more or less with EHIM than that of their current TPA. If the group does not change their program, the only difference will be in the fees being charged.
In order to expedite your request, an electronic format of claims data is helpful. For more information, please contact us