For the Human Resources and benefit professionals EHIM offers many convenient tools to streamline employee maintenance and assistance along with cutting edge reporting on utilization and performance to support the budget forecasting for employee benefits.
We are available to assist your team with clinical analysis and group performance reviews specific to your pharmacy benefits as well as the impact pharmacy benefits may make to other benefits being offered. EHIM's goal is to provide you a consistent pharmacy benefit that seamlessly integrates all benefits providing annual cost containment as well as a competitive benefit package year after year.
Here are some of the features our program offers:
- Customized pharmacy benefit plans.
- Real-time, online eligibility.
- Standard and Ad-hoc reports.
- A national network of more than 64,000 participating pharmacies.
- 24-hour, 7 day-a-week Call Center, supported by live, EHIM representatives, all based in Southfield, Michigan.
- Employee Education.
- EHIM participation in employee meetings, open enrollment, benefit fairs, or other employee educational forums.
- Member education on medications, therapy alternatives, and how to maximize the benefit while minimizing costs.
Our dedicated staff of professionals is ready to support you and team in the development, implementation and maintenance of a prescription drug program to meet your needs.