CORPORATE INFORMATION | LEGAL
Copyright © 2010 Employee Health Insurance Management, Inc. (EHIM). All Rights Reserved
The content of this site is to be used for informational purposes only and may not be sold or distributed for commercial gain.
- The above copyright notice must appear on every copy of the publication or any portion thereof.
- An external website should only link to the root level domain of the EHIM website, http://www.ehimrx.com, and not lower-level pages. EHIM will not be responsible for informing external sites of URL changes.
- An external website must not open www.ehim.com, www.ehimrx.com, www.ehim-benefits.com or any other EHIM website in a frame within its site. The EHIM website should always launch fully in its own browser window.
Information contained on this website is furnished free of charge and for informational purposes only. Although EHIM has made every effort to ensure that the contents of this site are correct and complete, EHIM cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information contained herein. Information may be changed or updated without notice. EHIM has no obligation to update information presented on this website, so information herein may be out of date at any given time. EHIM may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or programs described in this information at any given time without notice.
Because conditions of use are outside our control, EHIM makes no warranties, express or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with any use of information on this website. In no event will EHIM be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising out of any use of this website, or another hyper-linked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO REPLACE HEALTH CARE OR MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT INDIVIDUAL CARE AND TREATMENT SHOULD BE REFERRED TO YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.
Please note that once you leave this website, either by using a link we have provided for your convenience or by specifying your own destination, EHIM accepts no responsibility for the content, products and/or services provided at these non-EHIM locations. EHIM does not control, endorse, promote or have any affiliation with any other website unless expressly stated herein.
Copyright Infringement Policy
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c), EHIM has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. All claims of infringement must be submitted to EHIM in a written complaint that complies with the requirements below and is delivered to our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement:
Copyright Compliance Officer
26711 Northwestern Highway, Suite 400
Southfield, MI 48033-2154
United States of America
In addition, any written notice regarding any defamatory or infringing activity, whether of a copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary right must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of (a) the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or (b) the person defamed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. Similarly, for materials that are defamatory or infringe patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights of a third party, please submit a list of such materials.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, to be the subject of infringing activity, or that is claimed to be defamatory and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit EHIM to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and/or electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or on behalf of the person defamed.